Maireana sedifolia ‘Pearl Bluebush’
This product is currently sold out.
Maireana sedifolia is a native to Western Australia and is a small compact evergreen shrub with soft silvery-white succulent-like foliage. A great plant for adding contrast and texture to mixed garden beds, rockeries, native gardens and decorative pots. Plant in full sun with well-drained soil. Tolerant of coastal conditions and periods of drought.
- Small shrub
- Grows up to 1 metre (width & height)
- Local delivery only - within 5km of Esperance town centre
- Free delivery for plant orders of $50 or more (includes plant products)
- Orders under $50 will incur a $10 delivery fee
- Pick up is not available at this time