Lunarsea Starfish Studs -Gold Fill
This product is currently sold out.
Tiny Golden Star Studded Earrings
14k Gold Fill
Lunarsea designs are made for salty souls and can withstand use in water with due care. This said please always rinse your jewels in fresh water & pat dry, follow up with a buff from your complimentary polishing cloth to remove any oxidation and bring back its shine! Jewels are like clothing they all need to be cleaned from time to time!
To ensure extra longevity the following is suggested:
- Although water friendly for extra longevity & low maintenance you can avoid water contact swimming pools/spa/saunas/ocean. (Says she that always wear her jewels in the saltwater/shower, but I do remove for chlorine)
- Sterling silver , crystals & shells are delicate materials dropping/knocking/catching your jewels may cause breakage, this is not considered a fault.
- Prolonged direct sunlight may discolour or fade some crystals and shells
- Try to avoid direct contact with Moisturizers, Detergents, Perfume, Make-up etc (they will cause tarnish/oxidation, but should be removable with polishing cloth)
- Avoid High temperatures
- Avoid Mild or harsh chemicals
- Avoid strenuous activity, where items could be damaged.
- Sterling Silver, Gold Fill & Stainless steel will tarnish & oxidise with wear & exposure. Simply remove with polishing cloth. We also suggest storing your jewels with silica in airtight bags to avoid oxidisation when not in use.