Lunarsea Round Pearl Satellite Necklace - Gold Fill
This product is currently sold out.
Round pearl adorned on a satellite chain necklace.
14k Gold fill.
40cm long with 5cm extension chain, finished with the signature shell charm.
*(please note given the organic nature of pearls & shells they will all differ in size, shine & colour, blemishes are naturally occurring & not considered a fault.)
Why is it waterproof?
- 14k gold fill and/or super-strong stainless steel
- Fine .999 and sterling silver .925
- Semi-precious stones & sustainably farmed shells
What is gold-fill?
Gold fill is made with a layer of gold - pressure-bonded to another metal. Gold-filled is not to be confused with gold plating as filled literally has 100% more gold than gold plating. Gold-filled is much more valuable and tarnish resistant. It will not flake or rub off, or turn colours.
Lunarsea designs are made for salty souls and can withstand use in water with due care. This said please always rinse your jewels in freshwater & pat dry, follow up with a buff from your complimentary polishing cloth to remove any oxidation and bring back its shine! Jewels are like clothing they all need to be cleaned from time to time!
To ensure extra longevity the following is suggested:
- Although water friendly for extra longevity & low maintenance you can avoid water contact in swimming pools/spa/saunas/ocean. (Says she that always wear her jewels in the saltwater/shower, but I do remove for chlorine)
- Sterling silver, crystals & shells are delicate materials dropping/knocking/catching your jewels may cause breakage, this is not considered a fault.
- Prolonged direct sunlight may discolour or fade some crystals and shells
- Try to avoid direct contact with Moisturizers, Detergents, Perfume, Make-up etc (they will cause tarnish/oxidation, but should be removable with polishing cloth)
- Avoid high temperatures
- Avoid Mild or harsh chemicals
- Avoid strenuous activity, where items could be damaged.
- Sterling Silver, Gold Fill & Stainless steel will tarnish & oxidise with wear & exposure. Simply remove with a polishing cloth. We also suggest storing your jewels with silica in airtight bags to avoid oxidisation when not in use.