'Penny Lane' Woven Picnic Rug & Throw
This variant is currently sold out
These woven tapestry blankets are so versatile! Use them as a picnic rug or beach blankets outdoors...as a throw or wall tapestry, indoors.
The 'Penny Lane' picnic rug is a funky, floral, retro, vintage design, largely inspired by the carefree days of the flower power era. Its warm earthy tones are a perfect accompaniment to any bohemian interior. This piece has retro funk entrenched in its design. This particular design is reversible with a perfect combination of jade and dark green, soft blue and blackcurrant highlights on the reverse side (bonus!).
It is a lightweight throw that is thoughtfully woven using a blend of cotton and recycled polyester (sourced from plastic bottles and waste diverted from landfill and our oceans) ... to create an intricate bohemian, floral & retro design.
Its use is only limited by your imagination.
- Great as a decorative throw around the home
- Toss it over your armchair and lounge
- Use it as a lounge cover
- Snuggle with it while reading a good book or watching Netflix
- Use it on your bed as a coverlet, for a burst of colour
- As a floor rug (it would need an anti-slip mat underneath on hard flooring), or
- Hang it on the wall as a great alternative to wall art.
- It is great as a picnic rug or beach blanket. Its compact weave means that it is durable and suitable for ground cover, shielding you from the grass or sand.
- Use it as a blanket, shawl or wrap. Being woven and breathable, it will offer great protection from the wind or cold while sitting around a campfire.
- Perfect travel companion and ideal for concerts and festivals with its laid-back design.
- Great for glam camping!
Yarn-dyed not printed, your rug will remain bright and lovely, wash after wash. Simply machine wash in cold water on a delicate cycle when required and air or tumble dry on a gentle cycle.
- The regular size measures 130x160cm and weighs 1kg.
- The large size measures 170x200cm and weighs 1.65kg.
- The above measurements include the fringe
- As they are woven, the size can vary slightly
- Colours may vary depending on the lighting when photographed and on your device and screen resolution.
- They soften after every wash.
- As it is a tapestry, the colours and designs are created by weaving yarn, so please understand that they are not solid prints.
- It is as thick as a towel and is not plush
- Leather carry strap is not included – sold separately
- Australian owned & designed in France.